Friday, January 16, 2009

in coffee bean............

So I made this deal with the girlfriend, and now I'm here in Coffee Bean Taipan, having a cup of not coffee, but a cup of read bean soup! hahahaha No la, it's an ice-blended red bean drink. It's nice! And the best part is, its super duper sweet! Firstly, it's personal. She made the drink. Wahahhaha and secondly, the drink is indeed pretty sweet!

So I don't really know what to write here. But I guess I'll tell something I find rather weird. Just now, on my way here, I was driving around looking for parking. And I went through those lorong kinda road. There was this couple, walking in the middle of the road, and I was going through that small lorong. So how la, of course you will have to move forward, and can't really give way with a car in a small lorong right? It would be the people who are walking give way right? I really don't know what's wrong with these people, dah lah walking in the middle of the road, when they walk towards the car, still in the middle of the road, until come to a point they HAVE to give way, they moved aside, and at the same time shaking their head giving that disapproving look. I was like, what?! You are the one with the mobility, you are the one who is capable of moving way, well not to say I don't want to, I can't! The car basically has about 20 to 30cm freeway from the wall! Really, I don't know what are these people thinking. Weird weird.........

However it is, now I'm here, in the coffee house, sipping great sweet ice-blended red bean drink, and I'm happy. Hmm... yeap, I'm happy.... =D