Monday, July 20, 2009

and then there was a surprise..............

Today wasn't really a good day for me. It's not that it is bad, but it just seems that I got off the wrong side of the bed. Things tend to irritate me, annoy me, and I highly doubt it's anyone's problem, I think it is my problem, but I don't know what is the problem... Hmmmmm

But the highlight of the day was when I pick the girlfriend up for Campus Night rehearsal. It's not an expected highlight, but she gave me a present, two in fact, just out of the blue. And the reason for the present? Just because I'm sweet, that's what she said. Well, look who's the one who's sweet. Aww.... =)

Well, that really made my day. After getting up from the wrong side of the bed, because of her, I'm going back to bed from the right side. =)

1 comment:

Conner Inspector said...

wah sei.... boon... you got a very sweet (future celebrity) girlfriend =)