Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back...................

Wow, the last post I've put up was on November 1st! That was one month ago! hahaha I guess I'm really not the type who would like to blog.... hehe

I'm sorry la dear, I know I'm not the person who would like to blog. But I'll try to put up as much posts as I can k? =)

It surely has been a busy period. I just started working, and at the same time, there was Emerge, and being in Parades of School surely made it an even busier period. Then came Dance, My Love, which also requires practices (yea, actually it wasn't really hectic for me, I only went for the last three practices. But hey, I have to send the lead girl for practices and acompany her, so does that count? =P). At the same time, was rather busy with my work, have to travel and all. Whew, sounds busy right? Then out of the blue, Singapore people called us to request us to perform with them for the opening act in Asia Conference, wahh, another practice season. Hahah So, after Asia Conference, it's around this time, and it's busy with work again, which is why I'm blogging now in Labuan. Hahah And after this, will be Christmas play, which I'm involved again! Then after Christmas, do nothing a lil bit, then Chinese New Year. Whew! Super kau man my life. Hahahaha at least it's interesting. And I'm enjoying it. =D

Yeap, I'm in labuan now, and I came across something I find rather amusing. I would like to ask my dear readers (which I doubt there is more than 3), to think about this. How many would go all mushy mushy with their gf/bf or wife/husband in a super public place? Mushy mushy in a way like calling 'baby baby' in a super manja way, then suddenly out of the blue got one, 'kiss kiss, muacks!'. Hahahah there's this lady behind me now, she's doing that in a super loud manner. I turn around and look, she's on webcam! Hahah I just find it amusing why wanna do this mushy mushy thing in a cyber cafe. Yea, maybe she at home not internet, but if wanna chat online with your partner, don't la do so kau kau mushy.. I not used to it laaa~

Hahahah but then again, I don't know whether I do it with my dear in public or not. Maybe we just don't realise it when we just want to spend time with our love ones. =)

Ciao!

No comments: