Thursday, December 11, 2008

phones.....................

Sighhhh........

Before I go on, let me explain the nature of my job. I'm in project management. The projects I handle are all in operation now, and they are 24 hours operations. Therefore I get a lot of phone call from the project manager for me to make decisions. But I'm still new, I don't know how to make many of the decisions. So I would have to seek advice from my boss/supervisor. And then I'll get back to the project manager. So yea, that's how much I use the phone these days.

I love my phone.. My beloved Sony Ericsson K800i.............


But it died on me. Suddenly the phone just it just decided to stop showing me it's beautiful display, it refuses to speak to me, sighh..... didn't expect that the faithful scratching it gives me when it is trying to tell me that someone is calling me would die too. I felt so sad.....

The problem persisted, and I had no choice, but to look for a replacement for me beloved K800i. And the best part, I got no money to find a replacement that is good enough to replace my beloved. So, I had no choice but to go for this......


W380i. It's from the Sony Ericsson walkman series. The phone looks nice, it is a normal phone with normal specs, nothing impressive, but at least it looks nice. At least it can function properly as a phone and it looks nice...... =D

Little did I know, this phone had a
HUGE flaw. Especially for a person who uses the phone a lot. The phone's speaker is horrible. I repeat, HORRIBLE!The speaker is muffled. When I hear the other person speaking, it's like trying to listen to the person when he/she is speaking with a pillow stuff between the phone and the speaker. Wah lau eh..... So the best thing to do, increase the volume. Then the sound quality sharpens. So basically when I'm on the phone, it's like pricking a needle into me eardrums bit by bit, threatening to one day just tear that eardrum away.

So what's the best thing to do? Get a new phone loh.. hahah in a way it's good. I get a new phone. Yay! Sounds nice right? Too bad it is not nice when I have to get a new phone during Arise & Build. Tough tough tough. But I guess I should really get it. It's not really a want, rather it is more on a need. I think....... Well, to avoid getting this speaker problem, I've decided to get a better phone and trying to get the cheapest I can find. But of course I'd have to look for a reasonable one. So basically I've come down to two:

Nokia N78



or Samsung F400

I kinda like both phones designs, both have rather good specs, both have good review, both are reasonably priced. However, N78 is more expensive but it has WiFi capability, but F400 is cheaper but has no WiFi capability. So how? What do you think?

2 comments:

Jeffrey Choong said...

Go for a nokia E71... at least it reliable, so far people who I know who use it, loves it.

I would go for and iPhone. Well, but not many people will fancy it. Cause is those kind of phone that either you like it, or you hate it kind. No in the middle.

What's your budget?

nbh said...

my budget is less than 1k.. thats why choosing cheaper phones...