Friday, December 26, 2008

boxing day.............

Today's boxing day, the day after Christmas, the 26th of December every year after Christ was born. Why they call a day of giving (yea, surprisingly it is a day for giving based on history) boxing day, I will never understand. Maybe because they give the gifts in boxes? I don't know.. AHh.... anyhow........

So I was looking back at the previous post, and read my wish list again. Ahahah as expected, only item #1 came to pass. Christmas at Chang's was really awesome. It is great to know that CHC's productions has now come to a point that many people know, and they like it. For those who knows the what great productions CHC makes, they came and they were not disappointed. I mean, if people are not disappointed they definitely would come back all the time right? And that justifies the number of people came on Christmas eve. Whoa, the number of people probably exceed 1400! They had to send back so many because not only the main auditorium was full, the church lobby awas full, and even the cafe was full! Wow! It really makes me go = O ....... hahahah looks like jaw drop to me, can la. HAhahaah And for those who first time made it to a CHC production, many comments like, wah, the actors were so professional. Wahh, the lighting and sound crew was awesome. Wahh, the producers were awesome! Hey, these are real comments from people who attended a CHC production. And I'm really proud to be in it. Thought my role was just to be a kiamsap fella, but hey, I'm in it, with lines! Hahahah

No comments: