Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas..............

Today has been a tiring, but a really fruitful day. I really enjoyed my day despite being so tiring. I mean, I was out from 9 am till 1230 midnight! That's like 15 plus hours! But it was good. =)

So like a usual Sunday morning, I will wake up and prepare and head to church. Like always, church service was awesome. But today was quite sad also la. I was supposed to go for my sister's water baptism. But I guess I was really tired and I didn't hear my alarm, and I woke up late. And nicely my sis didn't even try to wake me up. Hmmp! Too bad for her la. Hahaha So i pergi my church's service lohh. Today's service was good. What pastor said was so true, and I really feel this is true right down to the core. Without enemies, how would you know where do you stand? That is so true. And I'm really glad my hardwork in my uni paid of. I got a bursary from church today for having good results. Wahh happy man... =D Also, today, Joanne came to my church's Sunday service too. To those who don't know, Jo the Mo is Careen and Gladys's jie mui. So if they attended service together, it is inevitbale that they will go for lunch and hang out together. But such at a timely day, Another jie mui of theirs, Marie, came back from the land down under yesterday too. So well, the four of us, (Careen, Glayds, Jo the Mo and I) went to ZCF to look (actually to surprise, but nicely failed) for Marie. Wah lau, I tell you, the process was gilerr funny. Dear, lucky you that it is your camera that has all the pictures, if not......... heheheheheheeheh (evil grinnnn) =P
So go hang out lohh, lazy to type here the events that went thru, but we hung out la.

After that, go to church for Christmas play practice loh. Boy was it tiring. Whole day out wor.. I bet many of the casts were tired too. Today's practice was really boh lat wan. Everyone seems to be not doing their part and everything looks like crumbling down. Only when we got our 'inspiration talk' from pastor, that we decided to buck up. Ahaha nicely we kena sound (seriously we deserve it wan lohh), then only we had a decent run through. All in all it was good, I guess, but not for pastor. I think he really had a tough time dealing with us. *Sorry pastor......*

Hmm... what else to type here? I actually just got out from the bathroom and waiting for my hair to dry (yes I'm not a fan of hairdryers). Hmm, since everyone is talking about their wish list for Christmas, I think I should list mine too. Let's see, since when was the last time I actually had a wish list? Seems like forever.... hahahaha

Number 1:
I think I would like the Christmas play to go super awesome well. And many people would come and get touch by the real spirit of Christmas. So I guess my first wish is for Christmas at Chang's to go awesomely well.

So come for this great event kay? =)

Number 2:
Would like a new pair of jeans. I really need one. My current jeans wear until super loose liao. I think I have been wearing this one sole pair of jeans for the past a year and a half. Maybe two. Crap.. I seriuosly need to get a new pair. And I've never own a pair of Levi's jeans. So I guess I'd like a pair of Levi's jeans too. =)


Number 3:
Let's see, what else? Hmm... Hahah I know I know! I want a Gundam 00 Avalance Exia model! Hahah I saw it today when we were out. Wahh looks nice man.. (To those who don't know, I'm a big fan of Gundams. Don't ask me why, I just like them.) Hmm... hahah so since I don't know what I really want, I'll just add this into my wish list.. hahahaa


Number 4:
Hmm... actually I really don't know what I want. I can't believe I actually find it hard to compile a list of what I want. I don't know whether is it a good thing or not. Gosh... Err.... well, I just got myself a phone, so I don't need a phone. Er, I got enought clothes, so I don't think I would need those, until I gain weight and can't wear the ones that I currently have. Er, I have two watches, so I don't think I would need any. And yeah, don't think I have two watches means I'm rich okay? I thought my previous Swatch died on me. So I go get a new one. Mana tau my Swatch still survived. Hahahaha Hmm... what else..... wahh difficult la~ Lazy to think already la. =P

No comments: