Sunday, January 4, 2009

aiyayayay.............

I just read my dear's blog, and she's still worried. Hmm.... dear, don't be too worried k? no worries wan.. I'm alright.. =)

Sometimes it indeed is very scary having asthma. I've gone through many stages in life where asthma becomes a hindrance. But for the past decade or so my asthma has mild down, but once in a while that fella will creep back out and attack me. Sometimes also my fault la, don't take care and all.

But however it is, asthma is not that bad la I think. With this thing called Ventolin and another called steroids, I'll be okay... wakakaka though the side effects are not good, but not too much would be okay la.. Ventolin side effects are to make my hands shake, and increase my heart rate. So too much Ventolin, I might get a heart attack. That's when steroids comes in. And I'm pretty sure everyone would know what steroids do la. Ahahaha

Maybe this recent attack came cause I didn't really take care and I had been really busy with work and play. I main-main a lot la, after a hectic day in office (or not in office, whichever la, work comes to me where ever I am), I tend to wanna play lots lots. So no time to rest. So I guess this is what would happen without proper rest loh.. Oh well...... better take care! wahahahahah

No comments: