Wednesday, February 11, 2009

after so long...........

So I decided to blog. Without someone asking me to. I'm pretty sure that I made someone very happy... Hehehe

So here I am, again, in Labuan. Today Paul messaged me and asked to yumcha sometime in the afternoon as he is in KLCC. I just met him last Sat. I'm pretty sure he didn't expect the replied I gave him.

Me: "I'm in Labuan la!"
Paul: "What?!?"

Hahah and he told me that he called another friends of his, whom flew to Miri today too. And it was all of a sudden too. Hahah

That's the nature of my job. That day I upsetted my darling because of my last minute planning to come over here as well.

What happened was last week I told her that I won't be going anywhere this week. Little did I know what would happen next. My collegue called on Monday at 4.28pm and told me that my boss wants me to go offshore on the next day. So I told my darling. She got so upset. Well, I also understand lohh.. I promised her that I would be here during Valentines, suddenly tell her I cannot go. Dear, it's really the nature of my job. I'm so sorry if I always upset you because of this.... =(

Well, like I mentioned above, I was supposed to go offshore. Then on Tuesday, my boss called me wanting to discuss things with me. He told me I was going to Labuan, then told me I won't be going offshore because he wants me in the office to handle another job next week. It was kind of a relieved because I won't have to break my promise and I would be around for Valentines. Hehe I think that made someone happy too.... heheh =D

She's just so cute la actually. I feel very fortunate because of the fact that our relationship is already 4 years old. I mean, it's a 4 years relationship, and from how I see, many people are so used to each other's presense and sometimes they take it for granted. But why I feel so happy because even as we are already 4 years old, we still can't get enough of each other. We still want to be near each other and just want to spend time together. Some couples after so long being together, they got so used to each other when they go paktoh they walk one front one back, or don't hold hands, or things like that. It's still a must that we hold each other's hands when we go out, no matter where. I think I'm really a fortunate person. And I'm really glad about it. =D

No comments: