Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm bored..........

Here am I, in McDonald's in Labuan International Airport. I'm scheduled to leave Labuan at 5.20pm.

Now it's 1pm. -_-'

Actually I'm curious, everytime I put something in my blog, I look at that small section where there's a statistic of how many people viewed my blog. I don't know why, but constantly I have 5. Maybe it very much of coincidence, but I'm just curious about who views my blog. I mean, it's not constantly updated, sometimes I think that my blog is just boring, and er, I don't think my blog is very much interesting and full of crap. Wait, I think that's the same as boring. Ahhh see, crap again.

I'd like my viewers to do me a huge favour.

Can you leave a note that at the chatbox at the top left corner of the page if you read this post? I would really love to know who checks out my blog. Wahahah

Thank you very much to all those who will do it. =D

No comments: