Friday, March 27, 2009

wants...

Okay,

I don't know why, but suddenly I feel like I have a lot of wants. Seldom happens, but yea, now I feel like I have a lot of wants.

Lets see, I do want a iPhone.


But then again, all these while, I've been loving a v9!

I would really love to buy some pants (both long and short). Wait, is this a want or a need? Hmm..


I want some new shirt too. (hmm.. then again, this I also don't know whether its a need or a want)


I'd really be happy if I have a new car of course! Still love the Accord.



I want shoes! Both leather and a casual shoe! My leather shoe is already 5 years old! wow... it was not until just now only did I realise my leather shoe is THAT old.
I also want a nice nice jacket. Mine look like, char kuey teow........ =(


Well, I guess I've been wanting to buy something that is totally useless for myself, just for the sake of spending the money on myself. Weird huh??

1 comment:

Careen Tan said...

not weird :)
totally normal and you totally deserve it baby..let's go shop for ALL those together-gether :)