Saturday, June 13, 2009

this is a must blog.........

Well, as it is in the title, this is something I must blog about. Hahah

So it was a great day, I went cell group, had a great time there, had lunch, then had bible study. That was awesome. Then I came home, rest a while, then went for service. It was a great sermon from Ps. Kevin. It has been quite some time since he last preached, since we had so many invited super stars speakers constantly blessing our church. Then the subzone went for dinner, then we went for pool. It was a really good day.

But when I got home, something really really amused me. Of course, after a long long day, I would love a good shower. So I went in the bathroom, and guess what greeted me? 4 dead cockroaches! All of the cockroaches were lying upside down, dead! I was like, wow! And I have this small tong thingy to bath with, those with a handle at the side, I also cannot remember what it's called... hahah but anyway, it is on my toilet bowl, and I went there to pee la, then it moved! I was like, ?@!?@ Then a cockroach came out! Wah lau eh, gila siot. I think recently the Rentokil just came and don't know put what around my house la. All the cockroaches I think ate the poison and come out to die. Funny thing is they won't just die where they hide wan wor, they must come out to die wan wor. Weird creatures. So that cockroach that came out from the small pail thingy, ran out, to die with its' friends! @_@ ??!?@?!@

So I had to clean the mess up. Sighh haha but the funny thing is, I remembered an incident with my ex-roommate - Freddy Chong Pook Siew.

There was once, after the weekend in KL, we went back to UTP in seperate buses, and I reached back to campus first. And when he got back, I told him, "Eh, when I came in the room, I saw three dead birds on the floor wei!" He was like, "Wah lau! Serious ar?" Of course I said yes la, and he was like super duper amused, wondering why the birds came into the room and just died there. And why on earth THREE?? He was just confused la.. So after like 15 minutes of not talking about it already, I finally popped the question, "Freddy, you believed what I just told you ar?" He was like this.........

??@!?$#?!@#?@!#?#!R%!@?#E@!?$E@!?R%#?!!?@#E?!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Freddy, if you are ever reading this, I will never ever forget that incident man! Hahahahahah

No comments: