Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dance, My Love.....

I'm pretty sure many would expect that I would blog about this, so, I'll live up to their expectations, I'll blog about City Harvest Church KL latest dance production. Hehe

Indeed, my love did dance. She did dance her heart out. And her dance was perfect. It's funny, how this withdrawal syndrome works. Pastor Kevin did inform us that we will go thru this withdrawal syndrom period. And to most people, it is because they miss practices and all. I've been thru that for my Parade of School for Emerge 2008. And it is not nice.

However, as far as I thought, I wouldn't expect myself to go thru this syndrom since I didn't spend as much time practicing. I only had about 2 serious practices. And these practices were right before the actual production day. So I don't have this withdrawal syndrom due to the feeling of missing the practices. But I do have another withdrawal syndrom, and I felt it right away. 

I miss seeing my love dance. She dance so well, and I enjoy seeing her dance so much. The way she move her body with the music, with all the strength and agility, she never fails to mesmerize me with her dance. She keep saying her ballet is bad. Well, what can you expect for practicing ballet for a couple of months? Dear, if you would to continue practicing ballet, you'll be a really good ballerina. And, her hip hop dance, just so good. I really don't know how to put it in words, and too bad I don't think any photos would justify what I just said. So I guess the best way is to watch the video! So if anyone want to understand what I'm saying about how good her dance is, order the dvd that church would be selling soon..... hmm.. suddenly I'm sounding like a sales person. hhaahaha

All in all, the dance was awesome. I'm pretty sure many many people felt so and have already said and blog about it. So I don't think I want to repeat what people would say. My personal opinion, it was not good. It was great. Far better than great. Yes I'm biase because this is my baby's production. Hehe well, biase or not, to those who have watched the production, they will know I'm not being biase. Esther was right. This is by far the best production ever by CHCKL. And it was lead by my baby. I'm so proud of you dear. =)

No comments: